Saturday 17 October 2015

Fairfield - Saturday 17th October 2015

Yes I know I went here last weekend, but so what, it's my favourite and I'm doing it again today. 

But firstly I need coffee and pastry at More, and then to Rydal. It's a bit chillier down here than in Scotland and there's even some cloud in the sky, not use to either of these. But I can't complain, another dry and clear day. 

So off around the Horseshoe, I want to be somewhere else today but, for three reasons, I can't and won't be (injury, and leading on from that, team selection are two of them !!) so, instead, settle for my default route. I'm still trying to get back my running fitness and recover from injury (and not aggregate it). But all goes well, I'm out for just 2 1/2 hours today and then soak my Achilles in a very chilly stream at Rydal. A good day to be out and sooooo many people compared with what I've got use to !!

No comments:

Post a Comment