Tuesday 3 May 2011

Inov-8 X-Talon 212 Review

Inov-8 X-Talon 212's: I have been wearing these for a month or so now and initial thoughts are that they are a great summer fell racing / running shoes. They are ideal for light, fast movement over rough ground.



Initially the fit was a little close for my liking; however, being very minimalistic in their design they soon adapted and moulded to my feet; I am now very happy with the fit (usual size 8.5's, as is the case with all Inov-8's).



They sit somewhere between the Bare Grips and the heavier Mudclaws or Mudrocs and provide some cushioning but still feel fast and allow your feet to stay in touch with the ground. This is someway towards the bare foot style of running and, for me, is an excellent compromise between this and the heavier shoes.



The grip is great, the lacing positive and durability is reasonable. I probably won't be wanting to wear these during the winter but for the next few months at least they have become my firm favourites.




No comments:

Post a Comment