Sunday 22 February 2015

Loughrigg - Sunday 22nd February 2015

I had hoped to get some distance in today but weather not great, so my B plan was for Loughrigg / Silver Howe Chase but given my twinge I pass on both. But I do head over to the race, the weather is grim, heavy wet snow and will be windy up high too. 

I respect the racers, tough conditions and a tough little rough too. For me, it's up to Lilly Tarn, Loughrigg, Loughrigg Tarn and back over the shoulder of Loughrigg. Some discomfort but could be worse, back at the race registration I cheekily use the showers and have some soup.....don't tell anyone and definitely don't mention the tea bags !!! 

Well done to the Helm racers, fortunately this is a low key race and, for once, we don't take-over but our ladies do well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment