Friday 3 October 2014

Ben Gulabin - Monday 29th September 2014



So I head North in the Cali, first stop Tiso on the outskirts of Perth....porridge and then eggs on toast, now that's a good way to start a trip. 

Then on to Spittal of Glenshee and time to stretch my legs. I am lacking any real plan or motivation on this trip, I have just 5 munros left to climb, one big day out but the forecast is not favourable for that this week so a loose plan to climb a few Corbetts (2500' to 2999').

Ben Gulabin is just a short climb, mainly on a track. It's not the most spectacular of routes but fits in well today. The views from the summit, North to the Cairngorms are stunning; it's good to be out.


Then back to the Cali and up to Glenshee ski area, it's a steep climb but the twin turbo, 180bhp makes easy work of it. Down to Braemar, and book into one of my favourite sites for the next few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment