Tuesday 10 November 2015

Manchester Velodrome - Monday 9th November 2015

So the voucher I have for a track taster session is reaching two years old and will, therefore, soon expire.....action required !

Fortunately I am able to tie in the session with earlier meetings in the Wirral; the weather is shocking and the roads even more so, not the best of days.



But the track is most definitely dry and after watching Team GB train it's my turn. Well it was a bit harder than I thought and it took my a few laps to build my confidence and move up the banking. It's all about momentum and the bikes have no brakes and no freewheeling to aid that. It's good fun, although it's not about to become my fav sport. Full respect for the guys and girls in the squad, they really were impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment