Friday 12 April 2013

Loughrigg Fell Race - Wednesday 10th April 2013

One of my favourite short evening races. A huge Helm turn-out, this is great to see. Juniors perform well and then it's on to the Senior race. Entries look massively up on last year so I don't expect to get a result like then.

But I run well, set off fast (too fast) and have Craig breathing down my neck; I sense this, don't look back but work just that little bit harder, it pays off, I pull away !

Carl Bell leads the race, as it's an out and back, you get to see where everyone is. Helm are running well.


Some excellent photos, thanks Tim, more below:

http://www.helmhill.co.uk/index.php/gallery?AG_MK=0&AG_form_paginInitPages_1=1&AG_form_albumInitFolders_1=Albums/2013_Loughrigg(Tim M)&AG_form_scrollTop=0&AG_form_scrollLeft=0&AG_MK=0

I feel sick at the finish, worked really hard and never let up. Not sure of results yet, but Helm in the prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment