Thursday 6 February 2014

Training - Wednesday 5th February 2014

So I run down to training with Chris, in the rain again, and hoping we are heading to golf course so I get a short run home. Just my luck, Billy decides on Castle, it's going to be a tough evening !

But, despite an early knock back that puts my head in totally the wrong place, I train well, perhaps even very well, still some life in the old dog yet....but is it a one off or can I keep this up, training next week and then Carnethy will be the real test...last weeks session was a disaster !

So only 5 reps but each contains two long climbs to the Castle, I dig in, up into the rain and wind and legs respond well....Billy even announces at the end of the session that "Dave White is back"....no pressure then ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment