Sunday 30 November 2014

Loughrigg & Silver Howe - Sunday 23rd November 2014

I get the feeling early on that the day is not going to go to plan and I will be much later heading to Cambridge than I need to be. 

Anyway, we head over to Ambleside, four legged friend too, to run the old Loughrigg / Silver Howe race route. It's a lovely day and the running is good, plus the views are stunning. 

Once back at the car it's a quick cuppa and then home to shower and head South; house is left in a mess (!!!!!), never like going away with that on my mind (OCD !!); and it's a rubbish journey. Felt bit like a Top Gear challenge, every time I got held up in traffic and I was working out the average speed I would need to achieve and then looking very carefully for speed cameras....(no letter(s) yet !). 

Sort of a fun day !


No comments:

Post a Comment