Tuesday 29 November 2011

Russ's Birthday Run - Sunday 27th November 2011

Russ has organised a Staveley run, followed by drinks and tapas to celebrate his Birthday. I decide to ride to Staveley and shoulder a huge pack, why do I need to carry so much ?

It is hard going, windy but at least the pack acts as ballast. We meet up with Mick, Lindsay, Victoria and Sandra and head off along the river. Up to Potter Tarn where we see Patrick and then to Gurnal Dubs. same route for me as a few days ago, but I don;t mind this - this is a great area. We head to Potter Fell summit and then a long steady run back to Staveley.

Quick change and then into Hawkshead Brewery for drinks and tapas - we are joined by Kath and Pam - a good time had by all (an no I didn't ride home !).

No comments:

Post a Comment