Wednesday 3 July 2013

Kirkby Stephen Sports - Friday 28th June 2013

Body and mind not up for this tonight but to get in 8 championship races I have no choice. Head straight there from work, it is cloudy and rain threatens but actually as the evening goes on the weather clears and it becomes a pleasant evening.

Just a few other Helm runners, the race is later starting than expected. More of a cross country route, along the river, through some fields and then a wood and, towards the end of the out route, a steep uphill. The ground is rutted and just a little muddy on the surface, not a great combination.

Craig is flying again, I work hard but, as is now become the norm, there is little in the tank. I finish 7th and am glad when it is over. At least I survive the raw burger that I am served at the BBQ so it's not all bad news.

Results:


http://howgillharriers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/KS-Sports-Senior-Fell-Race-Results-20132.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment